Day1:
We made a fishbowl with 2 fish!

Day 2:
Finger painting! Enough said. She mostly just painted whatever, but I did encourage practicing a few Fs.

The Finished product!

Day 3:
We decorated a picture Frame with the good old water down the glue and paint it on and add tissue paper method. Grace still likes to squirt a huge pile of glue onto the paper plate. :)

We framed our picture of these great Friends, Samuel and Grace!

Day 4:
Feathers are always fun! Grace glued some to the letters I drew on a sheet of paper.

All done, and boy, would brother like to get his hands on this project or what!?! Ha!

We also talked about the month of February and noted special days that will happen this month on our calendar. Last night we had a great opportunity to use our Bible verse. Grace had a scary dream and so we talked about Isaiah 43:5 (Fear not, for I am with thee.) in the middle of the night and prayed for Gods protection and comfort together... Then she snuggled with us in bed and we all had a so/so night of sleep like you do when you have a kid in the bed. But gosh, I am just SO grateful to have this little one to hug and comfort and teach. What a blessing it is to be a mother!
1 comments:
LOVE the picture frame!! :)
Post a Comment