Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching Up

So whats been going on the past few months since I last blogged? Well......


We have been coloring (still).


We listened to lots of the peanuts Christmas album!

Jack's ornament!

Grace turned 2-1/2


Love love love Jacks face in this one:)



Grace ate Cheetos for the first time. Here she is pretending her Cheeto is a phone.

These kids crack me up. Especially since G is talking non stop (still). She asked about the utters in the above picture, "Mommy, is that cow pooping or is it just the sun rise?" You can count on laughs like this all day at my house!

Still a super happy baby! But boy is he a challenge when it comes to the sleep department. Just one way he is NOT like is sis (who easily got on a schedule and slept thru the night at 7 weeks). I am ready for you to sleep little guy... it's been 4 1/2 months now... the sooner the better... just sayin. Love, your oh so exhausted momma.

This was in the car during our last pit stop at the end of our 2 day trip to LA. HA!

That's more like it, son.

Christmas Eve service with family : )

Christmas morning!


Jack Nida met Caleb Husser!

More driving... a Sonic Milkshake will buy you a good 30 more minutes of happy Grace.

New Years Eve with my baby boy!

New toys on the way home to GA.


Grace likes to take Jack on walks ; )

G riding her bike like a big girl!

I have 2 helpers in the kitchen now!!! What a blessed momma I am!!!



We got sleet... LOTS of sleet. Grace was NOT impressed. All she wanted to do was catch a snowflake on her tongue. When I took her outside it was raining. She said, "But Momma, I can't catch a raindrop on my tongue!"


All set with her easel and crayon apron :) She was drawing a picture of "Gracie". Gracie had a head, two eyes, a nose, two ears, some hair, a mouth, a paci, a blanket to wrap up with, a quilt to keep warm, a bed, some stuffed animals, and a Corduroy bear!

These 2 love - I mean LOVE- each other!





Grace and her "binoclears"

She made a "B" out of blocks one day!

Jack is now tall enough to reach the floor. After Christmas we had to put that box under his feet so he could reach!

First Lego tower... the best part of making a Lego tower... knocking it over when your done with it!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Great pictures of some precious kiddos Abbie! I love the lego tower!

Abbie said...

Thanks Aunt Jody!!! I had been saving the Legos for when we needed a new toy : ) Grace found them and we HAD to play with them right away. It turned out to be a great evening!!!