Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome Back To Blogland


I am so glad that I figured out how to blog from my phone! (If I can figure out how to get the video uploader to work it will be even better!) But I think my posts will be a little different now. Since typing is a bit more labor intensive I wouldn't be expecting any long wordy posts. Instead I will try do do short posts with a couple of pictures or videos more often. Hopefully I will have a little bit to add each day... Whether it be a fun activity or a funny quip from Grace. The whole reason I started the blog was to keep our family updated on what is going on in our lives and to have a digital scrapbook of sorts for the kids. Hopefully this new system will work well and I will be back in the blogging world again!!!


0 comments: