Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Night And Sleep Tight

Jack is sleeping so well lately.


His favorite bed time book is Richard Scary's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go. He has a new found love for all things vehicle.


His favorite bedtime song is "Little Cowboy". The song is really called "Little Cowgirl", but I changed the lyrics for him. He calls it "Oooh-hi" which means "yee-haw" in Jack-speak. He really likes to sing it one time through while rocking and then another snuggled on my chest while I walk him around.


When I lay him down in his bed and cover him up I kiss my fingers and then pat his head a bit. He then makes a kissing noise back at me. We exchange smacking noises till I leave the room and close the door.

Oh Lord, thank you for children... Especially sweetly sleeping ones that used to be awake crying ones for months and months and months.

0 comments: