Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Grace Learns the Ballet Basics

Here are a few more videos (for the grandparents) of Grace's little dance class we got to watch. I LOVE the songs they dance to. And we have like 20 of these little videos, so I'm doing good to only post 4 more on here for you!


The first video is of the infamous Tap Tap Tap dance that is done around our house by both the kids. It was the first thing Grace came home and would perform for us. She also taught Jack so he could dance along. :)

With My Toe I Tap Tap Tap



This is one of my favorite little songs. I caught G doing this while holding onto the end of her bed like a bar one day. Melt. My. Heart. She was singing the little song and bending her little knees and trying so hard. Bless her little heart.
Plie Plie



This is one of Grace's favorite little dances to do. She always talks about getting to pretend to be a pony on her way home from dance class.
Ponies Dance


And this may be my favorite. :)
Portabra Dance



0 comments: