All the kids have been sick. Ugh. This is really the only bad thing about have lots of kids. When sickness enters our home it seems like it can take forever to pass through everyone and make it's way out! Grace had a bad cold all last week and then this weekend Jack started showing symptoms and even running fever. Then Ben decided he couldn't be left out either! So lots of ear drops and eye drops and dr visits and pharmacy runs and sleepless night and tears and tears and more tears later I think we are finally (fingers crossed) coming out of the fog. And not a bit too soon because I'm pretty sure I've been confined to the house for a solid week other than the dr office which doesn't count.
BUT even though they are sick I catch these boys doing sweet things like this when I walk into the room. They really really do love each other and play SO well 99% of the time... Even when feeling yucky.

What a blessing! I LOVE having three kids even it does mean a little more work sometimes. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment