Jonathan and I took advantage of the grandparents and went on a lunch date! This is the second week in a row, and I think I could get used to this fast.
Last week we went to Monjuni's in Shreveport. Boy did that bring back memories. Our very first date was to monjuni's in Ruston. Spaghetti, a meatball, crunchy bread and sweet tea (and back in the day milky way cake!). My goodness things have changed in the nearly TEN YEARS since those two young college kids went to lunch together.
More on that later... Our anniversary is coming up! Today was wonderful! We went to our favorite place in Fort Smith, Rolando's.

If you go at lunch it is about the same price as a burger from Chili's. And this is what you get instead...

Amazing-wonderful-hit-the-spot-right-on-meal-every-single-time. Yum-O, Rachel!
And I must say the company and conversation was not too shabby either. ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment