Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crawfish Dissection Day!

I had to take a few pictures at school today because it was crawfish dissection day! Actually, the four year olds just made observations and learned about the exoskeleton and about how a crawfish swim backwards. I think the older kids got much more in depth, but I'm not sure they had more fun. :) I thought it was pretty hilarious to see the kids dressed up in so much protective gear.

Here are Marshall, Grace and Ella! Ready to work!



Eeeewww!!!


Finding all the body parts and getting more comfortable with holding the little fella.


Grace really really liked this experiment!


Probably the funniest thing was that first the kids didn't want to touch them because they were "too spicy" and then they were all disappointed in the fact that they couldn't eat them! Hmmm... We must be in Louisiana! Haha!

0 comments: