Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Walk for a While

The day before we left Milledgeville the kids and I went for one last walk across the street to campus. Our friend Ashah came with us and took some incredible photos. What a wonderful going away gift! We were planning on taking only pictures of the kids, but I ended up being in some of them too. I am so glad of this. It was about 100 degrees outside and we had literally minutes before been loading the moving truck (Jonathan was still hard at work). I kept out two nice outfits for the kids, and figured we would just make do. I LOVE what we got! Ashah not only took great pictures, but I really feel like she captured the kids personalities as well. What a blessing!

Oh, and you are warned that this post contains a LOT of pictures... but really, she took like 150, and how is a person to narrow that down?


































2 comments:

Lindsey said...

great pictures!! frame worthy!

Ashah Wood said...

AWWW I love this! Charis just told me they were on here! We miss y'all!