Max is 11!

Playing with the cousins...

Brother and sister play time at Nana and Paw Paws...

We finally took Grace to Wilson Park in Fayetteville. When I was a kid we lived a couple of blocks over and I would play here all the time. I remember falling down in this little 'creek' and being totally wet...


If you are at the A.C. Steere park between 9 and 10 am you just might see the Nidas! We have been loving this place lately...


We went to Lake Charles for an interview and also got to eat a ton of good food and best of all got to see Great Paw Paw and Ma'maw... And hear plenty of alligator stories!


Jack started pulling up on the air conditioner in the hotel. Can you blame him?!?



Precious brother and sister. I love these kiddos and they love each other! I love love love how they are starting to play together now...

Grace and Papa...

Sweet sleeping boy...

The very first (for Grace and Jack) Nida cousin sleep over... Complete with sprinkler fun!

Thanks Samuel!!!

And Veggie Tales before bed...

This boy is crawling and pulling up...

And still cute as can be...

Hide and seek in the car...

The only way to stay cool outside...

0 comments:
Post a Comment