Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ooh-Hi, Cawboay!

Grace says funny things ALL the time. You should be well aware of this by now. Jack is starting to do the same and I must say that I LOVE this stage. I love when the kids start really start talking and making sense and figuring things out. I can't wait to see how much we laugh with two talkers around.

I thought I would share my most favorite thing Jack says right now. Actually, he has been saying this for months.  He says, "Ooh-Hi, Cawboay" whenever he sees a cowboy. (this is translated to "Yee-Haw, Cowboy") And he thinks that ANYONE who wears any kid of hat is a cowboy. I guess for Jack a hat = a cowboy and for Grace a bandanna = a pirate. I dunno where they get this stuff, but I'm glad they do. Therefore we will be in the grocery store and see a man with a baseball cap and Jack screams out "Ooh-Hi, Cawboay!" We will be driving and see a lady in a straw hat working in the yard and we get the scream, "Ooh-Hi, Cawboay!" We will see (like we did tonight) an African American gentleman with his cap on sideways and his pants sagging, and you guessed it... and big finger point and a loud "Ooh-Hi, Cawboay!" in a very public place. It is hilarious!!! I am SO thankful for my funny little boy!!! And I'm also kind of thankful that no one else understands what he is screaming. It will be our families little inside joke. :)

0 comments: