We bought a house with a nice shady back yard and last week we got a surprise when swepco came out and CUT DOWN OUR ENTIRE TREE WITHOUT TELLING US!!! And then told us they were instructed to "CUT AND LEAVE"... Leave a cut down tree in our yard. A whole tree. In the yard. "for our use". A tree.
I'm not gonna lie. I cried some. Okay, I cried a lot. But I guess now we have a nice spot for a garden? It's one less tree we have to worry about vetting cut down. This is good since we also found out this week that we need to take down a tree.


And I'm happy to report that after some serious business conversations with some swepco guys the tree has been completely removed from our yard and I was left completely drained.
In the words of my sweet grace: "those guys really don't like trees. Do they?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment