Friday, September 21, 2012

Today Jack Said:

I. Got. The. Whistle!

He calls a whisk a whistle. It's super cute.

What's possibly even more cute is when he pretends to have food on the whisk and take a bite. He smacks his lips a few times and says "ooooohhhh. So. Good, mama! So. Good. To. Eat!" Then he feeds me some as well and I dote on his cooking abilities. :)

This was the best way I could think to write out the way he speaks... It is very deliberate, like he is thinking hard of what to say, and there is a slight pause between each word.

Also, Grace made up a "game" to play while we walk. She decided that whenever anyone sees a Magnolia tree the person has to yell out "magnolia". There is no real winner or looser. The point is that it's just fun to spot a magnolia tree (because she likes collecting their leaves the best).

Jack yells out "magola!" "migola!" "magnola!" but never gets it quite right. We do however appreciate his enthusiastic participation. It makes us both giggle a little. I'm glad we can all play games together now.

0 comments: