Friday, March 16, 2012

A Nice Day With A Cousin

Max and Angie (jonathans sister and nephew) are here from Austin on spring break, and we have been having a great time visiting! Today we ate lunch out and then headed over to Norton's to fly a kite and walk through the azaleas. They aren't quite in full bloom yet, but are beautiful anyway! Here are more than a couple of pictures from our outing.












































All was wonderful until Grace ran into a concrete bridge and totally busted her mouth. Blood was everywhere. She was screaming. I carried her the entire trek back to the car as fast as I could go! It was a little overwhelming to say the least. All of her teeth look to be secure though, so I think she will be fine in a few days. I guess she now looks about as good as Jack, who fell dow some stairs at a friends house yesterday and totally skinned his nose! I promise we are not abusing our children. They may have just come by a clumsy gene or two. ;-) Anyway, it was a lovely outing!

0 comments: