Friday, August 3, 2012

A Special Play Date


I blogged this last week, but my post never published apparently! So I'll try again!

Last week we had our first playdate at the new house. Our friends were non other than Benjamin and Bethany Elston! They are in town visiting with grandparents and their GiGi, Grace, was so nice to bring them over to play for a while. I love how these kiddos remember each other and look forward to playing and seeing one another even if it's been 6 months in between visits.

Grace and Benny played Toy Story a long time...



We made peanut butter cookies...



Jack and Bethany got along well too.


I tried to get a picture of them all together...




















I thought this was the best.


Maybe next time Parker and Gentry can come too!

Here's a fun fact for you. Did you know that Benjamin was Grace's first ever play date of her whole life. Yep, those two have been best buds from Louisville to Georgia and even now that we are separated again. I'm So glad they were our first play date guests!

0 comments: