I can't believe I forgot to post this important milestone... Grace filled up her entire potty chart the other day! That's approximately 150 successful potty trips! This is what she chose for her big potty prize... Buz and Woody!

This is kind of funny to me because she hasn't ever really even seen Toy Story. She just knows that her friends Benjamin and Samuel have Buzz and Woody toys, and Benjamin talks about it all the time.
She kept on saying "that Woody, he's a cowboy. That means he rides cows. But momma, where is his cow? We don't have a cow for him!"
I had to convince her that sleeping with the two little plastic guys wasn't the best idea. I could just see her rolling over on one in the night and waking up with a boot in the eye :)
Not only did she get her little Buzz and Woody but I also let her choose a special treat from the bakery! She chose a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese and pecan icing with a cherry on top... She chose it because of the cherry! She ate that cherry so fast I couldn't even get a picture of her with it! Ha! She did not get that from me!

We are still not all the way there, but Grace is making good steady progress in potty training! Yay!!!
2 comments:
Way to go Grace...and Abbie!!!
Haha! Thanks!
Post a Comment