Well, I was going to wait until Jack started sleeping through the night to tackle this, but since its looking like that will NEVER happen I decided to bite the bullet and stop buying diapers for 2 kids!
So at the end of day 1 Grace had 9 stickers and a new box of chalk! She stayed in panties all day except during her nap. I think she had 4 accidents... 3 before naptime.
All things considered not a bad start! We'll see how she does tomorrow... And I'll see how many rewards I can find around my house... Motivation is proving to be more of a problem then actual physical ability ;-)


Way to go Grace!
2 comments:
We did potty prizes with Sophia last summer and she was potty trained in no time! It is fabulous! Good luck! Your children are absolutely beautiful, by the way!
Poor kid...we're documenting her bathroom habits!
Post a Comment