Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Dinner

Jonathan made us reservations at one of our favorite restaurants for valentines day!

I had this meal...


That I ordered off this menu...


While enjoying this entertainment...


And this company (neither one of whom would look at the camera)...





It was Chick-fil-A!!! Cameron (our BCM president) was our waiter, and we saw several people that we knew there! Grace even got pink ice cream for dessert!!!

Now grace is asleep and I'm just hanging with my sweet #2 valentine, Jack, while my #1 valentine leads a Bible study till the wee hours :)

1 comments:

Paw Paw said...

Grace & Jack: Thank you for the really beautiful valentine card. It looks like you two and your mother and daddy had a great time and a good meal. Hope you'll are during well. Your blog really keeps me up to date on your life in Milledgeville. Keep us posted I like the blog better than facebook. Love Barbara & Paw Paw