Grace drew some pictures this morning. She ran up to Jonathan and told him, "I drew a picture of you! See, here is your hair, and I drew you a mouth, cause, well, you have a mouth. See, that's your mouth..." funny girl!

Another picture of daddy... I'm not sure if she was trying to color it in or If she just got frustrated and started to scribble. She is showing some perfectionist tendencies (can't imagine who she gets it from ;)) and sometimes gets frustrated if her drawing doesn't look exactly like she wants it to. I am trying to give her lots of positive feedback and explain that its ok if a 2 year old can't draw a perfect portrait, but I am still a little worried. Any suggestions for what to do with a perfectionist little one are appreciated!!!

And we have also been doing shape collages (with glue sticks!) this week. Here is one from this morning. She got to paste and color with pencils and markers all on one piece of paper! And I got the kitchen cleaned! Yay!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment