Thanks! I am SO glad to be able to do it again! And it is such a breeze from the iPhone... Only takes a couple of minutes! I love being able to keep in touch! Hope spring finds you soon in NYC!
Thanks! It's blogpress and it's not free (which is not how I usually roll;)) it's 2.99, but totally worth it. You can upload unlimited pics and videos from your phone, write, edit etc... Pretty good stuff!
Jonathan and I met at Louisiana Tech, got married, and started this crazy adventure called family! We had our first kiddo, Grace Elizabeth, on June 7th of 2008. We welcomed our son, Jack, on September 13 of 2010, and things are just about as much fun as you would imagine with two little one around the house! I have retired my architecture hat for a while and am pursuing the oh so extravagant career of being a stay at home wife and mother to my family. There is absolutely nothing I would rather be doing! The Lord has been gracious in His blessings to our family, and it is our prayer that we grow in our faith, hope and love for Him every day. I hope you enjoy peeking into our everyday lives!
5 comments:
Sweet Jack! He is always smiling!
I'm soooo glad you started blogging again! Love seeing your cute little kiddos and what you are up to! Keep it up!
Thanks! I am SO glad to be able to do it again! And it is such a breeze from the iPhone... Only takes a couple of minutes! I love being able to keep in touch! Hope spring finds you soon in NYC!
Abbie, they are so precious and i love this pic!!
On another note, ive been meaning to ask what app you're using? I'd love to try it too!!
Thanks! It's blogpress and it's not free (which is not how I usually roll;)) it's 2.99, but totally worth it. You can upload unlimited pics and videos from your phone, write, edit etc... Pretty good stuff!
Post a Comment