We have an awesome library in Milledgeville. It is only about 2 minutes from our house downtown. Toddler time is something we look forward to every Tuesday, and we rarely ever miss a week! Today was no exception.
Toddler time is only 30 min, but in that time we sing a few songs, read a book, do a felt board activity, have a short movie, and (graces favorite) have a puppet show!
Today Grace got to participate! She got to hold a green felt heart and walk up front and put it on the felt board when called. She was SO proud!
I snuck a picture of our toddler time room during the puppet show today. Isn't it great! If we have to move this will be one of the things I miss most about our little town.

I think that being a children's librarian would be one of the greatest jobs ever. I wonder if they would hire someone with an architecture degree... 10 years from now;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment