Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strollin'

It has been SO beautiful lately!!! It makes me glad we got Jacks teeny tiny infant stage out of the way during the winter because now he is big enough to stay awake and enjoy our spring (Feb. in GA) walks! We usually walk downtown and around campus for about 30-45 minutes or until somebody gets cranky or I get too winded! Ha! Today on our way to the bakery (a .33 sugar cookie makes for a very happy little girl of mine) Grace got an extra treat because we saw our old friend "that doggy"!


I don't know if you can tell from this pitiful picture, but "that doggy" is actually a huge mastiff that hangs out in a shop window downtown. We started noticing him late last summer, and now he's back, or perhaps we are back. Anywho... Grace was glad to see him today... Especially since I can't fit the double stroller in the Red Door Antique Shop anymore to visit Raisin, the dog that "works" there... The original "walk dog".


I don't think jack had an opinion on the subject, and he can't have cookies, but I think he enjoyed the fresh air... And we all know know one thing for sure, he "loves his big sister" for sure!

0 comments: